Background

Monday, June 21, 2010

TS3

So... I'm new to this whole blog thing and I'm not really sure what I'm doing but here it goes!

TOY STORY 3 may just be my new favorite movie. LOVED it. It's hard to beat the first one but the third was pretty good! I felt like a little kid again and I enjoyed it. I think I was more excited than some of the kids in the theatre.
Toy Story is like a religion in my house so my whole family was pretty excited when we heard it was coming out.
The ending was definitely touching, almost teared up a little bit. It's funny to watch how they put little lines in there that kids wouldn't understand but most adults would. Like... Ken says to Barbie " I like your leg warmers " and Barbie replys with " Thanks, I like your ascot " or "I don't know him from G.I. Joe ".
Needless to say it was a WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment