Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Impact.

Can I just say that I LOVE working at Wiregrass Church?
The environment. The people. Everything.
It's like one big party everyday.
I mean what other work place would have a cartwheel contest?
That's right, I just said a cartwheel contest! sweeeeet!
Anyways, we had staff meeting this morning and it's so awesome to see how God is working in every environment at Wiregrass Church.
It's cool to hear the stories and all the wins.
I currently serve as a 8th grade girls small group leader and you don't realize how much you impact their lives until you see them pouring into kids younger than themselves. It's awesome! Pouring into another life so they can pour into another life. It's all about the relationship. Leading others into a growing relationship with Christ.
As of right now, I don't know what God wants for my life. I don't know exactly what I want to do but I do know that I absolutely love being a small group leader and I love being apart of Wiregrass Church. I love all the girls as if they were like my little sisters. I am still trying to figure out where God wants me to be and what he wants me to do. I can just hope I'm going in the right direction and do what I can to stay going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment