Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God is writing my story..

So I have never been more excited about the story God is writing for my life then now! He keeps reveling different things to me each day.

I believe that there is a story written on the tablets of every person's heart. Some people choose to share these stories with open arms, while others keep them hidden and tucked away. At this point in time, It is a very defining moment of my life as well as exciting time. I want to share a few things about myself that some of you may not know!





1. I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ. He is my Lord & Savior. He comes first before anything else.





2. Cake shows and the food network are my favorite but I'm not very good at baking/cooking.





3. Photography is my passion. Everything about it excites me.





4. I am a naturalist. Meaning I feel closest to God when I am outside and admiring his beautiful creation.





5. Almost everyone comes to me for advice. I've thought about going into counseling but I'm not sure If I would enjoy it or not.





6. I'm independent and sometimes stubborn.





7. I get angry quick but I also forgive quick.





8. I'm adventurous and love anything outdoors.





9. I have a blanket fetish.





10. I love traveling.





11. I'm not a big fan of the cold. I like it for about a month during winter then I'm over it. Very cold-natured.





12. I'm very family oriented.





13. My dream job would be to travel to all kinds of crazy different places and take pictures.





14. I sleep with my hand on my stomach because it helps me fall asleep. Weird I know.





15. I want to go parasailing, skydiving, I want to play under water monopoly and become a Polar Bear(not sure what that is? ask!)





16. I absolutely love the Indianapolis Colts and one of my biggest dreams in life would be to meet PEYTON MANNING :) (HUGE fan)





17. I'm a girly girl but I also love sports.





18. I've been to Africa and I would love to go back. It was a life changing experience.





19. I love music. Rap is one of my favorite genres.





20. I want a tattoo. My family isn't very supporting of this idea. My dad is the only one who is okay with the idea.





21. I wish I knew what God wanted me to do in life but I love the journey I'm on.





22. I truly got blessed with amazing parents. They are some of my best friends.





23. My sisters amaze me every single day. They have been through so much, yet they are so strong. They are my inspiration.





24. My friends and I always come up with weird nicknames for each other. That's why they are my best friends and half my heart.





25. I'm learning that what I want for my life isn't always what God wants. I'm also learning that I have to fully trust him and put everything in his hands.





26. I'm a super old-fashioned girl when it comes down to relationships. I like it when a guy makes the first move and takes the initiative.





27. I wish I could be perfectly tan all year long.





28. I miss my home in Plant City but I believe I moved to Alabama for a reason. I came out of my shell.





29. I enjoy receiving random texts/letters in the mail from people who I haven't seen/talked to in ages.





30. I am not superstitious, I believe everything happens for a reason.





31. I absolutely love my church. I will never attend a church that isn't like it or the same model again. I am also a small group leader for 8th grade girls and it has been one of the best experiences.





32. I believe that each person has a story to tell and I would love to hear as many as I can.





33. This past summer I was granted the opportunity to work on Staff at Wiregrass Church(my church). Awesome experience. Awesome people. My favorite part would be during staff meeting when everyone tells all the "win" stories of the week.





34. I am usually a night owl & love to sleep in but lately I've learned that I am a grandma when it comes to sleep and I feel better when I get up early.





35. I'm a very picky eater. I hate that about myself.





36. I now have soda Tuesdays thanks to Peyton Kirk :)





37. It's not my job to judge others and I hate when people judge knowing no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.





38. I forget a lot and am sometimes A.D.D





39. I've been home schooled since the 4th grade and I've liked it. I'm not your typical homeschooler that most people would stereotype me as. Most people are surprised when they find out I was home schooled.





40. I have never dressed up for Halloween but I think will this year.





41. I'm a pretty open person and easy to talk to.





42. I fall short every single day and am the first to notice my imperfections. It is because of God's grace that I am forgiven.





43. I dislike it when words are spelled incorrectly and people don't use punctuation.





44. I sometimes to worry too much but I'm working on it every day.





45. We are a apple family. Once you go Mac you don't go back.





46. I exercise on and off. I wish I could get in a good routine of doing it.





47. I LOVE Starbucks/coffee.





48. My favorite cars are Volvo's, Tahoe's, and Range Rover's.





49. I want to meet a guy who will prove me wrong, open the eyes of his heart, put others before himself, fascinate me everyday and be more in love with God than he is with me. Even when the outcome seems utterly impossible, he will find ways to make it work.





50. I want to live a story so big that I inspire other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment