Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rambling Wednesday.

WEATEHR WEATHER WEATHER. I just LOVE this fall weather! It is starting to feel so great outside! Don't get me wrong, I'm a summer girl and all but I can only handle so much hot heat. fall is the perfect weather, not too cold (since I'm so cold natured and I don't really like winter) and not too hot. just perfect, a lot like spring.
Anywho FALL = football. fair. fall clothes. pretty colors. Thanksgiving. food. the weather. candy corn. coffee on the porch. fall activities. when the leafs on trees change colors.
Those are just few of the many things I love about fall!

I am loving where God has me in life and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is teaching me so many things. I am slowly but surely learning to be less selfish and put others before myself. That's one thing I don't like about myself. I've noticed it and I'm trying to change it. I love that one of my 8th grade girls felt like she could come to me in confidence. Being a small group leader is truly one of the most rewarding things ever. I know I always brag about my girls but they are simply the best.

I am super stoked about the Auburn-Clemson game this weekend!!! I am a Roll Tide girl all the way but I'm excited that Game Day will be in Auburn :) Everyone thinks I will convert into a Auburn fan but I can't help all my best friends are at Auburn. I bought a navy dress for the game, It's strapless and singes at the waste. I'm thinking I will wear a skinny orange belt, orange rose bud earrings and orange sandals! Also, I love tailgating! I'm not sure what it is about football season but it's my favorite.

Enough rambling for the day.. Time to go into work! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment